Team PWNAGE™
Already a member ? Log in now !

Unregistered ? Sign up for the teamPWNAGE forums to recieve exclusive content, read reviews or write one, seek help, help others, chat with members or just relax!

NO ADS FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS Smile

* TeamPWNAGE will now email all registered members next time an " xbox 360 ban wave occurs" so you wont get caught out! *

TeamPWNAGE welcomes you !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team PWNAGE™
Already a member ? Log in now !

Unregistered ? Sign up for the teamPWNAGE forums to recieve exclusive content, read reviews or write one, seek help, help others, chat with members or just relax!

NO ADS FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS Smile

* TeamPWNAGE will now email all registered members next time an " xbox 360 ban wave occurs" so you wont get caught out! *

TeamPWNAGE welcomes you !
Team PWNAGE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

Army Of Two: The 40th Day Looking Pretty Good

2 posters

Go down

Army Of Two: The 40th Day Looking Pretty Good Empty Army Of Two: The 40th Day Looking Pretty Good

Post by HARBINGER(of)WAR Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:14 pm

Thought that the old army of two weapon customisation was good you haven't seen nutin yet! The new game will allow you to combine almost any gun with any other gun for instance the body Of an M16 with the grip of an AK-47 a long barrel a 75 round drum-mag no stock and a coke can sound suppressor on the end. I don't no about you but im pretting excited.

Im Not entierly sure but I think I heard that Army of Two: the 40th day comes out some time early next year!!!
HARBINGER(of)WAR
HARBINGER(of)WAR
Lead Reviewer
Lead Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Army Of Two: The 40th Day Looking Pretty Good Empty Re: Army Of Two: The 40th Day Looking Pretty Good

Post by NOTtheWii Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:43 am

Ive got a friend who is obssesed with this game! and yeh i think it comes out january 10-12 ( i think)
NOTtheWii
NOTtheWii
Admin
Admin

https://teampwnage.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down