Team PWNAGE™
Already a member ? Log in now !

Unregistered ? Sign up for the teamPWNAGE forums to recieve exclusive content, read reviews or write one, seek help, help others, chat with members or just relax!

NO ADS FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS Smile

* TeamPWNAGE will now email all registered members next time an " xbox 360 ban wave occurs" so you wont get caught out! *

TeamPWNAGE welcomes you !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team PWNAGE™
Already a member ? Log in now !

Unregistered ? Sign up for the teamPWNAGE forums to recieve exclusive content, read reviews or write one, seek help, help others, chat with members or just relax!

NO ADS FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS Smile

* TeamPWNAGE will now email all registered members next time an " xbox 360 ban wave occurs" so you wont get caught out! *

TeamPWNAGE welcomes you !
Team PWNAGE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I forgot my password

iPod Firmware Updates without iTunes

Go down

iPod Firmware Updates without iTunes Empty iPod Firmware Updates without iTunes

Post by gugee Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:59 am

Hey dudes,

When it comes to updating iPods they can be a real nuisance. Most people opt to download through iTunes which will work fine although has an annoying habit of timing out when there is little time left. As a result a should download your firmware from: www.felixbruns.de/iPod/firmware/

UPDATE: I have a lot of people asking me about why there 3.1.3 firmware wont work on there iPod Touch 3G.
After looking into the problem I have a found a simple solution. Instead of downloading the 3G firmware, download the 2G firmware and try that. Why? I'm not quite sure myself. I have alerted apple and they are looking into the problem.

Peace out dudes,

gugee

gugee

Back to top Go down